The best fertilizer for your lawn…IS your lawn.
Grasscycling is recycling grass clippings by leaving them on your lawn instead of collecting them for disposal. When done properly, clippings quickly decompose and return nutrients to the soil naturally.
- Provides a natural lawn fertilizer
- Saves time and effort bagging
- Saves money on water, fertilizer and disposal costs
- Conserves water and protects waterways from runoff pollution
- Conserves landfill space
- Cut grass when it’s dry
- Cut no more than one-third of the grass height at any one time
- Cut grass with a sharp blade
For more information on grasscycling and earth friendly lawn care tips, call (816) 474-8326.