The Mayors' Bistate Innovations Team has completed its assigned task to recommend ways that Kansas City, Kan., and Kansas City, Mo., can take advantage of high-speed fiber infrastructure. Implementation of the team's ideas is now being led by KC Digital Drive, a newly formed digital leadership network.
KC Digital Drive Contacts
Original Mayors' Bistate Innovations Team Members
Mayor Reardon's appointments:
- Kansas Co-Chair Ray Daniels Chair, Kansas City, Kansas, Community College Board of Trustees/ Senior Associate, Cross & Joftus, LLC/United Way of Wyandotte County/Children’s Campus of Kansas City/KCPT/Community Foundation of Wyandotte County
- Barbara Atkinson Executive Vice Chancellor, University of Kansas Medical Center/Executive Dean, University of Kansas School of Medicine/Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues.
- Bernard Franklin Assistant to the Vice President of Student Life, Kansas State University/ Redeemer Fellowship/Truman Medical Center/ Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City/Partnership for Children/ Franklin Center/Satchel Paige Foundation
- Bill Miller certified public accountant, Novak Birks P.C.
- Daniel Serda, Ph.D. Department of Urban Planning in the KU School of Architecture, Design and Planning/Wyandotte County Planning Commission/Kansas City (Mo.) Transportation and Parking Commission
- Latorua J. "Torrie" Chinn Principal, Trini-Con, Thel & Beck, LLC/Advisor, African American Affairs Commission
Mayor James' Appointments:
- Missouri Co-Chair Mike Burke Vice President, King Hershey, PC./Chairman, Arts Task Force, KCMO
- Christopher Carroll Business Strategist, UMB Financial
- Jase Wilson Chief Executive Officer, Luminopolis
- Sandra A. J. Lawrence Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, Children’s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
- Alex Couchonnal McManus Project Manager for the Bioscience Technology Business Center, University of Kansas Medical Center
- Anthony Magliano, founder and Artistic Director, Quixotic /Associate Interactive Creative Director,