MEMC Plans Subcommittee
A Subcommittee of the Metropolitan Emergency Managers Committee
Scope of Work:
- Provide leadership and direction in emergency management planning for the MEMC and RHSCC.
- Review, update and maintain the Regional Coordination Guide (RCG)
- Continue to increase mass care and sheltering capability
- Develop and maintain a bi-state Regional Mass Fatality Plan. Work with the Jackson County Medical Examiner's Office and other appropriate agencies to increase mass fatality response capability.
- Provide oversight of HSIN document library
- Institute and monitor a cyclical process to develop, review, update and formalize regional homeland security initiative plans
Chuck Thacker, Fire Chief, Grandview, Mo.
Co-Chair: Tim Lynch, Captain, Overland Park, Kan. Police Department
Justin Sorg, 816/701-8293
This committee meets on the third Monday of each month at 1:00 p.m.
All meetings are listed on the emergency services calendar and are open to the public.
Regional Coordination Guide (Redacted) (4.5 MB PDF)
Regional Coordination Guide, Part II (Redacted) (3.2 MB PDF)