Mid-America Head Start Services and Programs
Head Start services
- School readiness and cognitive development services
- Frequent medical screening, immunizations, and dental services
- Healthy nutritional assistance
- Referral services for a range of individual child and family needs
- An opportunity for parents to participate in school decision-making
- Health services
Mid-America Head Start is dedicated to
improving the well-being of low-income families
by working with each family to identify their specific needs.
Ten percent of its enrollment is reserved for children with special needs and disabilities.