Quality Outcomes for Children Professional Development Grants are awarded annually. The next application session will begin in Summer 2012.
About the Quality Outcomes for Children Professional Development Grants
- Providers can apply for grants to attend trainings, conferences, and workshops.
- Providers can also use Professional Development Grants for early childhood development college coursework, or to complete/renew a CDA certification.
- Eligible programs may apply for up to
$1,000 per classroom.
Who is eligible?
Quality Outcomes for Children Professional Development Grants are currently available to child care centers and family child care providers in the Greater Kansas City area.
- Programs must be licensed, or license excempt.
- Programs must enroll children that receive state child care subsidies.
- Programs must be located in Johnson, Leavenworth, Wyandotte, or Miami counties in Kansas; Cass, Clay, Jackson, Platte, or Ray counties in Missouri.
- Programs must be in operation for at least one year.
For additional information on the Professional Development Grants, please contact Laura Reinsel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-701-8312.
This project is funded through a grant from the Hall Family Foundation and administered by MARC's Metropolitan Council on Early Learning.