MetroGreen® Reports and Publications
MARC has produced several educational and informational materials available to Alliance members. Most of these documents are in PDF format.
Please contact us to obtain hard copies of these materials, if available.
- Presentation from June 1, 2011 at Kansas City Public Library (6 MB PDF)
- General MetroGreen brochure
- 2009 MetroGreen Annual Update
- MetroGreen: Preserving the Possibilities summary
- MetroGreen discussion paper
- MetroGreen system map
- MetroGreen video
- MetroGreen Overview Presentation (7MB PowerPoint)
- Parks and Recreation Directors Legislative Initiative flier
- Success stories fliers:
MetroGreen 2002 is an expansion of George Kessler's original "greenprint" plan and the ASLA 1991 vision. The report includes: greenways, trails and open space; environmental stewardship; urban growth management; and future development strategy. It details a recommended development plan and funding strategies.
- MetroGreen 2002 brochure (hard copy only)
- MetroGreen 2002 summary (2.3 MB, 59 pages)
- MetroGreen 2002 full action plan broken into sections
- Missouri River Floodplain Landform Modeling & Ownership Database Development Final Report (3.5MB)
- Conservation Fund's case study about MetroGreen