Commute Tools & Services for Employers
RideShare works with employers in the Greater Kansas City region to develop commute programs that promote alternatives to driving alone.
- We’ll help you determine needs, and develop marketing messages to promote alternative transportation.
- RideShare offers in-house carpool matching using RideShare Connection, a Web-based tool that helps your employees find ridesharing opportunities within your company or in the regional carpool matching database.
- Our commute calendar lets employees keep track of their alternative transportation trips
and see what a difference it makes.
- We offer a reporting tool for employers to monitor alternative transportation usage, miles of driving saved, and reductions in harmful emissions.
- Our Guaranteed Ride Home service is available to registered carpoolers, vanpoolers, Johnson County Transit riders and bicyclists.
- We provide training for on-site Guaranteed Ride Home coordinators.
- We can coordinate with The Metro and The JO transit agencies to organize transportation presentations and tabling events at your workplace.
- We invite you to participate in a regional employer-based commuter challenge during the summer ozone months.
- You’ll receive our newsletter that highlights actions companies are taking with transportation programs at area workplaces.
- We can share tips and information on carpooling and vanpooling, public transit, bicycling, and work alternatives such as telecommuting and flextime.
We partner with lots of employers in the Greater Kansas City area. Find out who ››