The Mid-America Regional Council Solid Waste Management District (MARC SWMD) is offering small grants of up to $2,999 for waste reduction, reuse, or recycling projects. Projects must be located within Cass, Clay, Jackson, Platte and Ray counties in Missouri.
District staff will review project applications. Staff will present selected applications to the MARC SWMD board for final approval. There is no application deadline.
Once approved, a Grant Assistance Agreement will be issued. Grantees will be given six months to complete the submitted project. Funds are released as reimbursement only.
Eligible costs include (but are not limited to):
- Recycling/compost containers (no trash containers).
- Signage or other printed materials for recycling education.
- Website development for recycling education.
- Costs associated with a holding a “green” event. (No food or giveaways.)
- Small equipment to facilitate recycling projects.
NOTE: Costs must relate directly to waste diversion.
The following points will be considered when evaluating project proposals:
- Whether the proposed project addresses waste reduction, reuse, or recycling.
- The degree to which education is used to promote the project and/or increase participation in waste reduction, reuse and recycling practices.
- If cooperative efforts through a public/private partnership are used to implement and maintain the project.
- Likelihood of the project being implemented in a timely manner (project period is six months.)
For more information, please contact Nadja Karpilow at 816-701-8226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out the form below, or if you can't see the form from your browser, click here to access a standalone form.
MARC SWMD Mini-Grant Program Application
&amp;amp;amp;lt;a data-cke-saved-href=&amp;amp;quot;https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/4445I530NE5Y&amp;amp;quot; href=&amp;amp;quot;https://secure.blueoctane.net/forms/4445I530NE5Y&amp;amp;quot;&amp;amp;amp;gt;Click Here To Load This Formexperts.com Form&amp;amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;amp;gt;